How To Sign Up
In order to access and read your email messages, you need to setup an emailbox associated with your site’s domain name. You can do so by signing up for a Network Solutions Webmail Login account with your name and password. Below are simple steps you need to follow.
• You need to access your Account Manager’s account by logging in with the email and password you setup when you first registered for your account.
• Navigate to the ‘My Email’ section and click on the field. This action will direct you to email setup page known as nsMail Services.
• Click on the ‘Create Mailbox’ field in the main window to access the email service. You will need to select the appropriate email services if you have several of them.
• For each individual e-mailbox you want to set up, type your info, name and other important information in the E-mailbox Name text box.
• Choose the domain name from the Domain Name drop down menu.
• In the E-mailbox Password text box, type your desired password and then enter it again in the field labeled “Confirm Password text box.
When creating your password, make sure it has between 8 to 14 characters. Your password must also contain at least one special character, a number and an upper case letter.
How to login
There are few different ways to login into your network solutions webmail login account to access your email box. We have explained in detail how to login in through Webmail. Read on to learn more about network solutions webmail login steps.
You can login to your webmail account by opening your browser and typing mail.domain.com. For instance, if your domain name is example.com, you would type mail.example.com. The next step is to login with the email and password you setup when you first registered your email box.
How to retrieve your forgotten password
It is important to keep your mailbox passwords secure. In case you forget the password you setup when you first created your webmail account, you don’t have to worry. You can quickly retrieve your forgotten password using these simple steps.
1. The first step is to click on the “Manage Account” button to access the Network Solutions Account Manager.
2. Enter the username and password of Network Solutions Account Manager. Note that these are log in details for the Network Solutions Account Manager not mailbox.
3. Choose the “Edit the Password” under the field “My Email”
4. Select the mailbox in which you have forgotten the password. Select “Edit” to reset the password. You can do this by entering your preferred password in the field “Password.” Proceed by clicking on the “Confirm Password” section and click to save the changes.
These are the steps you need to follow when setting up an emailbox, logging in and retrieving password for your Network Solutions emailbox account. Make sure you have a stable internet connection when doing all these.